Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Dusk Settles

Hello all!
My name is Micah, and I spend a good part of my life at night walking around and exploring. For what, you may ask? Usually for places to see the stars! I can see God most clearly in a starry sky.
My purpose and hopes for this blog are simple really.
  1. Share good stargazing spots with people in the Huntington IN area
  2. Give people information about constellations, planets, and where/how to see them at night.
  3. Instill some of my love of the sky in my reader's lives.
I am optimistic about the potential of this blog. If anyone has any feedback or thoughts I'd love to hear them, and will maybe post them as well! I plan to initially update this blog a few times a week so check back often!

God Bless,

Micah J Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment